Conflict is an inevitable part of daily living. In our business, personal and social affairs, we encounter conflict. When mismanaged, it can be destructive and disruptive. If properly addressed, it is an opportunity for creativity and problem solving. In this workshop you will learn how to recognize the potential in conflict, get conflict into the open and establish a climate where both parties can negotiate a successful, win-win outcome.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- identify the nature of conflict
- outline a process for managing inter-personal conflict
- identify the ground rules for managing conflict successfully
- demonstrate six techniques for resolving conflict successfully
- identify and address the barriers to effective conflict management
- develop personal action plans to resolve conflict
This workshop can be delivered in a full day.