Generations @ Work
This workshop focuses on the unique challenges brought on by having four different generations coexisting and working side-by-side in the same workplace. Traditionalist, Baby Boomers, Generation X and the Millennial generation in the same place at the same time has caused increase workplace tension. This workshop examines the significance of the situation and challenges participants to look for ways to bridge the communication gap.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- describe the four generations in the workplace – who they are, how they got that way and how they behave
- identify the potential clash points amongst these groups
- identify the strengths and contributions of each of the groups
- work through the generational differences at work
- apply a strategy for moving from tolerance to acceptance
This workshop can be delivered in 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 1/2 day or a full day.