Goal Setting for Success
With the frequency of change increasing in both our life and in the workplace, the need for clear roles and goals is more critical now than ever before to ensure results and high performance are achieved. Having clear roles and setting clear goals has been proven to be a “best practice” in achieving extraordinary success. This workshop is designed specifically for individuals who are interested in setting and achieving goals for success. The primary focus of this workshop is on setting work and work related goals, however, the process and guidelines contribute to setting personal goals as well.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- define the term 'goal' as it applies to high performance
- identify the benefits to you and your organization of setting goals
- determine what kinds of goals to set
- set specific goals that meet SMART criteria
- establish a plan to keep goals alive and relevant
This workshop and the accompanying workbook provide a systematic approach to assessing needs, setting goals, solving problems and planning action.
This workshop can be delivered in 90 minutes, 1/2 day or a full day.