Making the Most of Meetings
Effective meetings are crucial to ensure your team stays on task and on schedule. The more productive and efficient your meetings the less chance you or participants will get side-tracked. In this worshop, we will explore your role as a leader and as a participant before, during and after meetings in an effort to make every meeting one that is effective and where all participants are heard and engaged.
At the end of workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the types of meetings held at in your organization.
- Identify concrete strategies to address problem behaviours.
- Use the 4P’s to prepare for a meeting.
- Apply 4 strategies during meetings to make them more productive.
- Describe the do’s and don’ts of participating in meetings.
- Identify the steps to take following a meeting to improve your leadership skills.
This workshop can be delivered in a 1/2 day.