Working with Style
Understanding ourselves and others is an effective way to improve our communication skills and create a harmonious, productive environment. Discussion and exercises within this workshop will provide insights about the important values that motivate people and how to communicate better with others to get effective results.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- describe each of the dimensions of style
- identify their “hallmark” style and how it impacts their work
- demonstrate where they are relative to team mates on each of the four style dimensions
- flex to communicate better with differing styles
- identify ways to modify interpersonal style to increase team performance
This workshop can be delivered in 2 hours.