Face to Face Leadership
The Face to Face Leadership Program is targeted at individuals who want to enhance their leadership skills through competency development. In today’s organizations, meaningful job performance can only be achieved through goal-directed behaviour that is supported by face-to-face leadership. This program outlines the leadership strategies and actions required to realize success in a results driven environment through effective leadership and improved communications. Read testimonials about this program.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- describe the changing workplace and the impact on leadership style
- apply personal power as a primary method of influencing others
- indicate the changes in behaviour required to bridge communication gaps
- identify strategies for creating a positive work environment
- identify coaching strategies to encourage performers’ responsibility for their own performance and support them for continued improvement
- demonstrate “Win-Win” strategies for resolving conflict
- demonstrate effective problem solving techniques
- use leadership strategies to address both change and transition
- develop strategies for team development
- plan to immediately apply your learning to everyday work situations
This workshop can be delivered in eight days.
Face to Face Leadership Plus
Face to Face Leadership Plus is an 8-day program: 1 day of The Leadership Challenge® is followed by 7 days of Face to Face Leadership. Day 1 of the program provides participants with an introduction to The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership as outlined in the best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge by Barry Posner and Jim Kouzes.