This workshop promotes respect for different viewpoints, philosophies, religions, genders, lifestyles, ethnic origins, physical abilities, beliefs and personalities-as well as respect for the work environment itself. Workplace respect contributes to a cooperative culture, in which individuals are free to contribute. The result is a positive impact on individual performance and organizational productivity.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- define workplace respect
- identify the legislation which supports the creation of a respectful workplace
- outline your organization’s policies and procedures related to the prevention of violence and the creation of a violence-free workplace
- outline the steps to take in response to workplace bullying, harassment and/or violence
- identify the benefits of an inclusive workplace
- use the basic rules of RESPECT to contribute to a respectful workplace
- identify personal strategies for contributing to a respectful workplace
This workshop can be delivered in a full day.